I'm not able to find the catrman.sql

From: Salvatore Longobardi <thewarrior_at_inwind.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:54:15 +0000 (UTC)

In my oracle8i database I'm not able to find the catrman.sql. Is it necessary to run this file in oracle8i to create recovery catalog!

Is there any other method to create a recovery catalog ???

somebody please post me the catrman.sql file.

Help, me !!!

Thank, Salvatore

--
Posted from  [217.59.175.113]