Development tools

From: Jon Waterhouse <jonwaterhouse_at_mail.gov.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:07:59 -0330

I'm just trying to get a handle on developing applications. Last time I did anything in Oracle was back in the early 90s. I currently have the OCP Application Developer exam guide, but this seems to be based (the later part) on Developer/2000 which doesn't seem to be a product any more. Is this right? If it is, what has it been replaced by (JDeveloper, Internet Developer?) and how similar are any of these to what I would learn about in the book? Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 09:37:59 CST