Re: A report called from a form

From: Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:22:05 +0100

Hi,

if you use run_product, you should send the parameter list :

PROCEDURE Run_Emp_Report IS
  pl_id ParamList;
BEGIN
pl_id := Get_Parameter_List('donnéestemp');   IF NOT Id_Null(pl_id) THEN
    Destroy_Parameter_List( pl_id );
  END IF;
 pl_id := Create_Parameter_List('donnéestemp');   Add_Parameter(pl_id,'EMP_QUERY',DATA_PARAMETER,'EMP_RECS');   Run_Product(REPORTS, 'étatemp', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME,

           FILEYSTEM, pl_id, NULL);
END; See online help for details.

Yann