Re: Triggers on Views fire for table?

From: Luch <optimaljedi_at_nospam.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:59:53 GMT

Anybody have ideas how to get around or a good way to deal with this. I was given only select access to a certain view, I don't even know what table it's coming from. I want to process each record as it comes into the view (just like an insert trigger on a table).

--
Luch
replace nospam with usa for e-mail.