Forms and PRO*C

From: Vittorio <vsuarez_at_ingedigit.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 08:07:46 -0800

Hi everybody:
I have some PRO*C programs that run prety well as stand alone executables, they reside in a sun where the Oracle v8.1.6 server is runing. What I want to do is to call these programs from a Windows 9x Forms v6.0.5.0.2 client. So, What the DBA needs to do in order to put my PRO*C programs visibles to the server? and, what the Forms programmer needs to do in order to execute them from a Trigger?

Thanks a lot, from Caracas, Venezuela

Vittorio Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 10:07:46 CST