compare records between 2 tables

From: Olivier VEIT <oveit_at_infeurope.lu>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:21:40 +0100

Hello,
I've written a replication script between an Intranet DB and Internet DB. Now, to test the replication, i would like to check the records between my two DB for the replicated tables to verify that everithing is well updated. I would like to check if, for the same primary key, the stored information is the same on the 2 DB.
If you have suggestions, they are wellcome ;-)

Thank you for your help Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 08:21:40 CST