Select all columns except some of them in a query

From: peter aris <arispet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 04:14:40 -0800

Hello,

Is there an easy way to choose all columns except some particular of them?

I want to define only the columns I don't want to choose.

Something like :

SELECT {*-{col1,col2,...,coln}}
from table_name;

I want this facility for not dublicating some columns in inner joins of tables with identical columns.

thanks in advance Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 06:14:40 CST