Re: timestamp problems

From: Sabine.Buechel <Sabine.Buechel_at_innosystec.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:11:44 +0100

In my case it was not really a timestamp problem, but a problem that appears in case of calling a
package-procedure with an object datatype as parameter out of my FORMS 6.0.8.13.0.
After I splittet the object in its simple elements/datatypes ( in the parameterlist of the package-proc.), all worked fine! Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 03:11:44 CST