Beginner Project

From: Goran <blackcatwhitecat2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2001 20:49:31 -0800

Hi,

I am taking an Oracle class in school and I have a project related to creation of a database for a DVD rental site (see www.netflix.com). The project includes creating the ER diagram, script for all objects and for all functions of the site.

Question: Could anybody help me with any clue, hints, any similar projects?

Thank you.
G. Received on Mon Dec 03 2001 - 22:49:31 CST