Personal Oracle 8.1.5 and Windows XP

From: Bruce Messer <bruce.messer_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:45:14 -0000

Hi

I am having great difficulty in getting Personal Oracle to work on XP. I the services are run on the as 'Local System' the listener service seems to start but the database service refuses to open and times out. If I run them under the Network Service account they open fine but I don't seem to have any visibility to them.

Any Ideas would be most welcome...

Bruce. Received on Sat Dec 01 2001 - 12:45:14 CST