Re: Import-Problems

From: Gaby Spiessl <gspiessl_at_gmx.at>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:32:29 +0100

I droped the tablespace, I create a new one with two datafiles (1500MB) and then I started the import.
On another Server I had also the same problem but with another table. The table now was imported on the other server without errors. I did the same.
I have no tables, no indexes - nothing, when I start the Import. So how can there be a difference?

--
Gaby Spiessl
gaby_at_spiessl.net