Re: followup -- Help! Oracles has messed up my VB/Access database access!

From: Forrest Cicogni <fcicogni_at_sageasset.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:31:48 -0500

Oracle never touches the JetDBEngine. Really, I can't figure out how you weren't getting the dialog boxes in the first place. Your settings that automatically connected you to the MDB file in the past, like a DSN or connectionless-DSN, may have been lost or misplaced. If you pass the connection string into the OLEDB provider when making the call, you won't get that anymore. I think you can use the admin/{blank} combo for UID/PWD.