Troubleshooting Intelligent Agent & OEM

From: K9 4 fem <k94fem_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2001 19:58:40 GMT

I'm trying to get the OEM to work with the agents and I'm not having much luck.  I went to the Oracle server, whihc I have connectivity with, and ran the 'lsnrctl dbsnmp_start' command. It runs with no errors, but when I start the OEM Discovery it doesn't find it. The dbsnmp_status command says 'db subagent not started'. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Much Thanks Received on Fri Nov 30 2001 - 13:58:40 CST