What rights do I need to give a user to view system views?

From: Eric Bennett <e_bennett_at_zdnetonebox.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2001 07:50:27 -0800

For example I want to get a list of columns in a table from the user_tab_columns view.

If I connect as the owner I can get the list, but If I don't I can't. Is there a rights grant that will let a regular user see this view?

Thanks
(Please email to ericb_at_affinitygs.com) Received on Fri Nov 30 2001 - 09:50:27 CST