Re: Calling St. Procedure in UNIX script, How ?

From: jane <janeyiu_at_optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:16:49 GMT

>...call st. procedures inside SQL Plus...

Thanks !
Right, of course one'll do that. possibly the most straight-forward way. Do you have a sample snippet to provide me ? i.e. if you have a UNIX variable $my_table (= dept) how do you invoke sql*plus and pass $my_table to a pl/sql procedure which you'd otherwise manually run in sql*plus as sql> exec check_table('dept')
Thanks

jane

"Leonid Boitsov" <itman_at_narod.ru>