DataLoad V 4.2 questions & any examples, tips, etc ??????

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 06:45:57 -0800

At my installation we are using DataLoad V 4.2 to port data from the IBM Mainframe under MVS (EBCDIC data)

  1. is coding necessary ?
  2. does it take scripting
  3. how does it handle the upload/download process ?? FTP ?
  4. can it convert data from EBCDIC to ASCII by itself ?

Thanks in advance

George Lewycky
NY City Transit Authority
Brooklyn, NYC Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 08:45:57 CST