invalid number

From: Julian Kooiker <kooikerj_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:51:20 +0100

I am trying to insert some data into an oracle 8i database. When i'm using my application (developed with powerbuilder) on my computer it works fine. When I am using the application on other computers it works fine, but when my boss want to use the application on his computer, the application says: Invalid number. What can be the problem?

Julian Kooiker Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 05:51:20 CST