Help with Select Distinct

From: Tuan Nguyen <tnguyen_at_at-macktech-dot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 02:29:37 GMT

Hi all

Supposed I have a table called STUDENTS with these type of data

SQL> select * from STUDENTS;

FIRST_NAME       LAST_NAME        GRADES

Cody Scow 90 David Allen 84 Cody Scow 79 Joe Abad 92

SQL> How would I select from this table so I would only get one Cody Scow with the lower grade returned? Something like

FIRST_NAME       LAST_NAME        GRADES

Cody Scow 79 David Allen 84 Joe Abad 92

Thanks for any help!!!

-Tuan Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:29:37 CST