Newbie Query Help

From: Brian <SKELTON.B_at_MELLON.COM>
Date: 27 Nov 2001 07:46:06 -0800

I wonder if anyone can help me I have a bunch of tables that I need to get a row count the list of tables is provided dynamically by the Query

select TABLE_name from ALL_TABLES where owner='XXXX'

Can I build a query to get the row count of the tables provided by this
or do I need to use a PL/SQL.

I am unable to use the catalogue stats NUM_ROWS as I don't know how reliable they are at the moment.

Any comments/ideas would be greatfully appreciated. Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:46:06 CST