Exchange database between two databases

From: James <jamesyang_at_163.net>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 19:14:03 -0800

We wanna use two oracle DB based applications (small ERP) and there are a lots of data need to be exchaged between them. We have some solutions for it but I wnat to know:

1)Database link
* Does it support two instances on the two physical servers?

2)export to a file then import it in the other DB (some ERP dislike write the table direcly)
* Is it easy to manage the files?

Other good solution?

Thanks
jamesyang_at_163.net Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:14:03 CST