How can I define a cursor programmatically ?

From: Stanley Shapiro <stanley.shapiro_at_wcom.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 13:12:52 -0800

I need to generate a select with conditions that change at each execution. For example, WHERE DATETIME=date1 or DATETIME=date2 or DATETIME=date3 ...
I have coded the set of computed values date1, date2,... as elements of a VARRAY named 'dates'.
I cannot figure out how to put together the procedure that computes 'dates' with the procedure that runs the SELECT. Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 15:12:52 CST