Oracle8 certified prof. DBA Certification Exam Guide, example data

From: Ask <asknewsmail_at_yahoo.se>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 05:31:25 -0800

Hello Everybody,

I'm reading the "Oracle8 Certified professional DBA Certification Exam Guide" from Osborne and I'm missing the "example data and tables" used within that book. I've search the Osborne homepage but without any success...

Is there someone that has got a script to create the tables used in that book or knows where I can find one???

Regards,

Martin Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 07:31:25 CST