Re: (SPAIN) there is a problem installing oracle8i in linux

From: Noname <nospam_at_nospam.no>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:11:45 -0500

You must make sure that you have the proper versions of GLIB. Please see the documentation for specific versions.

If all else fails, run an strace on the scripts and look for more detailed messages on why things are failing. If your system is configured correctly, it is probably a permissions error.

Good Luck!
Chris

http://download.oracle.com/otn/linux/oracle8i/oracle_8161_ia64_linux.tar.gz