Re: ODBC Driver for Oracle

From: Radu Lascae <r.nospam.lascae_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:06:21 GMT

If you install the Oracle client, the driver from Oracle comes along with it. If you want to use the Microsoft driver, download MDAC 2.6 (I think there are some unresolved issues with 2.7, it's very new) from www.microsoft.com/data You'll need the Oracle client anyway. Other drivers are available from Merant but I don't think they're free (MDAC is).

Hth,
Radu