Can't install 8.1.7 SE on Dell Dimension 4300

From: UWorld <mruegg_at_enermet.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:34:04 +0100

I have Win 2000 SP2 with ADS installed on a server. If I try to install Oracle 8.1.7 SE I get the first windows where I choose install/deinstsall Products. From here nothing happens, no error just nothing!? I tried two Oracle CDs with the same result. Other CD's are fine! Did I missed something?!

Thanks, Marcel Received on Thu Nov 22 2001 - 08:34:04 CST