Re: changing constraints

From: Jayne Heger <jayne_at_spamwithchips@sphynx.clara.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:38:00 +0000

Thankyou very much for those tips.
However I worked round the problem by creating a new column with the proper constraints in the end, and dropped the old one. - It worked!;)

Oh, and thankyou for the URL link, I will have a look as that may come in use for helping me with my queries!;)

Thanks Again.

Jayne Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 12:38:00 CST