linux_815patches.tgz anyone?

From: SN <throne7_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2001 06:45:38 -0800

Anyone have this patch? linux_815patches.tgz I would really appreciate it if you can tell me where to get it. I am still using oracle 8i, 8.15 that is and it installs fine and I just created a database with it but the guide says to also install the patch. Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 08:45:38 CST