changing constraints

From: Jayne Heger <jayne_at_spamwithchips@sphynx.clara.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:18:11 +0000

Hello,

I have created a few tables in SQL*Plus Oracle 8i, in one of my tables I have specified a constraint so that only the few words stored in the constraint can be input.
I seem to have done this wrong however, so wish to go back and change it. Can this be done - easily?

Thanks

Jayne Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 13:18:11 CST