Re: SQLPlus parameters

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:14:20 +0100

On 20 Nov 2001 07:33:26 -0800, yavior_at_mercury.co.il (Yaron Avior) wrote:

>Hi,
>I have SQL script which creates a user-schema, in a file.
>Is it possible to run SQLPlus or other tool from the Command line (or
>dos prompt), with the file name as a parameter, and it will create the
>schema ?

As a formal answer to your question: Yes this is possible If you want to know _how_ (which you didn't ask for): the sql*plus manual has the appropiate details.

Please try to avoid questions that could have been answered in 5 secs by reading the appropiate doc, as not to burden the newsgroup further.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 12:14:20 CST