Re: Does someone have a working sample of UTL_FILE?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:02:23 +0000

Hi,

and don't set utl_file_dir to '*' or to your trace directory otherwise someone could read things they shouldnt!!

cheers
Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <9tcaet016qq_at_drn.newsguy.com>, Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990