Personal Oracle8i download

From: Jane Lockhart <lockjane_at_cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:27:24 -0700

I have downloaded PersOracle8i from Oracle site which comes in a zip file. Extracting it, I get ~400 files with no directories. When I run autorun.exe, it asks for startup.exe in a directory. I built that. Then it asks for jrew.exe in a directory. I downloaded the new version, which autorun can't find in the ProgramFiles. What gives? Isn't the download a trial version of the software. I would like to use it to study for Oracle8i exam.
Thanks,
Jane Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:27:24 CST