Re: Puzzled: CURSOR in Package

From: Marc <langkamp_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:28:19 +0100

Well, for functions and procedures in packages it is quite simple: if you want your function/procedure to be publicly accessed then you put the declaration in the package header too. I guess it is the same for cursors, but I cannot remember situations this being a usefull item... It might be handy though when you are buiding some kind of generic package with all kind of handy things in it

Hth

Marc