Oracle under SCO

From: Paul Watts <rafstanbridge_at_btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:36:03 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to install Oracle 7.3.4 on SCO 7.0.1 but I'm having problem with SQL. Every time I use it I get an Ora error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO. I've traced the problem to a SCO file 'idar' but I can't find this file even though I've installed the full operating system and the development kit.

Any help would gratefully appreciated, thanks

Paul Watts Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 03:36:03 CST