How to access Oracle database through Web browser

From: Paul Cantalupo <lupey_at_imap.pitt.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:33:06 -0500

Hello,

I can access my Oracle 8.1.7 database from a Web browser using JSDK2.1. But, there should be an easier way. I am reading my $ORACLEHOME/javavm/doc/readme that says Oracle has a Oracle Servlet Engine. For the life of me, I cannot find out how to access it or start the engine.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thank you,

Paul Received on Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:33:06 CST