Forms6 - urgent help!!!

From: Igor Borisovsky <igor_at_datanaut.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 19:09:53 +0300

Hi!
The issue is that I have a form that I am working on now. There are some controls on the form including some radio buttons. When the user tabs to a radio button they want the user to be able to select the button using the spacebar. Oracle Forms does not seem to like this. What is a problem?

Igor Borisovsky
DataNaut Inc
Nizhny Novgorod Received on Sat Nov 17 2001 - 10:09:53 CST