Re: Oracle and Microsoft XP

From: Edhel <edhell_at_mail.ru>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 23:31:39 -0800

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<tue7ont3ddvb24_at_corp.supernews.com>...
> I found only following about Oracle and Office XP:
>
> Q: Which versions of the Oracle database are supported on which versions
> of
> Windows?

I installed Windows XP Pro and now I have some problems with client programs for Oracle 8i. Such progs as TOAD, PL/SQL Developer and my prog on Delphi quite often hang or work with different bad features (e.g. display strange error messages). On w2k&NT I had no problems with these programs. Therefore I think that this problem of XP, unfortunately. %[
I'm going to install client from Oracle 9... mb it helps... Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 01:31:39 CST