Commercial Row-level purging and archival solutions for Oracle database

From: priya nanduri <priyan_at_valicert.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 13:42:57 -0800

Has anyone ever come across a need to purge and archive application data at row-level, using customer defined rules ? If so, are there any recommendations for commercially available products doing such work ? Some of the companies I found in this area are :

  1. OuterBay Archiver
  2. FileTek
  3. ADB Tech
  4. e-zData.net

If anyone has exposure to any of these products or companies, or any others that I did'nt bump into, please let me know your experience with them.

P.S: Main criteria I am looking for is, the ability to purge, archive and restore-row-as-needed. Received on Thu Nov 15 2001 - 15:42:57 CST