[DECIMAL POINT IS COMMA]

From: Alain GIOT <alain.giot_at_pollak-prebon.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:31:55 +0100

Hello everybody and good afternoon,
I have a little trouble :
I am new with VB6 + ORACLE and when I update a numeric field with a decimal value, ORACLE
send an error message because the decimal point is not allowed (a comma is needed!).
How can I change this default parameter in VB6/ORACLE. Of course, it works when I change this in the regional parameters but I don't want to do that.
Thank's for your answers...

AG (Paris) Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 10:31:55 CST