Procedures and Functions in Package/Package body

From: Salto <Salto_at_uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:19:24 -0700

Help

Using sqlplus, How do I determine the procedures and functions in a package / package body.

I have looked at all_sources and all_objects but cannot see how to connect the information together.

If you know what tables to use and or SQL please let me know.

Thank You

Salto_at_uswest.net Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:19:24 CST