Re: ORACLE is a piece of crap

From: John Voigt <paul799_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:27:50 GMT

What's the matter people????

Take it easy. I am the guy who started the original thread. I am not going to explain myself, but it was NOT my original post. The message has been cancelled from the rogers news hub, with the originating trace of 1065623995 24.43.28.68 rogersnewshub after I caught it, appears not in time.

someone had a very brilliant idea and forwarded the thread to my employer. Bravo! what a bold thing to do, I am really impressed with your courage and resourcefulness.

now, please, if you have something to say do it on the newsgroup.

Paul

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:27:12 GMT, "Gina Toney" <dryheat75_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Damn Son!!
>
>Do you kiss your grandmother with that mouth? First, you need to realize
>rule number one . . . when you want something from someone else, ask in a
>polite manner. Second, remember, most of us make more money than you do . .
>. and after all . . . isn't that what it's all about? Now, to your original
>question. Of course I can help. But will I? No. Why? Because you're an
>arrogant, ignorrant fuck. Have a nice day.
>Robert <robert_chin_2000_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Geez ! and I thought ALL Canadians are supposed to be
>> friendly.
>>

>> > Hey Oracle freaks
>> >
>> > I have been trying to repackage an 8.1.6
>> > client using Wise installmaster for
>> > a silent deployment to 3000 NT clients on my LAN.
>> >
>> > I can't do it, Wise is not able to capture the install. the ORACLE
>> > ODBC driver does not install properly. I tried to capture just the
>> > ODBC driver install, same problem, Comes up as NOT MARKED under
>> > ODBC manager.
>> >
>> > I don't want to use your crap Java installer
>> > because it does not work.
>> >
>> > Anybody can tell me why it is so hard to get
>> > anything with Oracle on it to work properly?
>> >
>> > Any advice? Please tell me you need to know more
>> > than how to type SELECT * from db_users to put that
>> > Oracle DBA in your sig. What a fucking buch of morons,
>> > learn some real technology.

>> > Paul R Wegiel
>> > CCEA, CCI, MCSE+I, MCT
>> > Systems Engineer