Re: Oracle Performance implications with many PreparedStatements.

From: Joseph Weinstein <joe_at_bea.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:54:00 -0800

In general, nemory is cheap, and performance is worth it. IMHO The alternative is having the DBMS continually reparsing identical SQL, spinning it's wheels needlessly, and probably taking up the same amount of memory for the 'fresh' query plan as it would for the stored-and-reused one anyway.

Joe Weinstein at B.E.A.