How do I get information from a table Using dbms_LOB

From: Jennifer <Jennifer_at_DAG[DELETEME>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:39:40 GMT

I have a table that contains a clob column. If I do the usual select * from Table1 the information contained in the clob column is truncated. How can I see all the data in that column. I know I need to use the dbms_lob.READ but I'm not sure what the syntax is can any help please. Jennifer Received on Mon Nov 12 2001 - 12:39:40 CST