New to Oracle - Need Advise

From: Gina Toney <dryheat75_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:55:52 GMT

I'm currently studying for the PLSQL exam. I've purchased several books and loaded 8i into my PC. I've been practicing all of the examples and problems in the books and have also been working with some CBTs. I'm very serious about this. Is there anything else that I should be doing at this point. Are there any other books I should be reading in conjunction with the PLSQL books.

Thanks,

Art Bennis Received on Mon Nov 12 2001 - 00:55:52 CST