Newbie Question

From: Guy Dillen <guy.dillen_at_belgacom.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:55:56 +0100

I have the following installed on my Win 2000 Pro laptop:

Question:

  1. I would like accessing my Oracle database from my Java environment. Therefore i need a JDBC driver from Oracle. JDBC drivers are available for JDK 1.2.x. although i run 1.3.x! What should i do to solve this problem (do i need to install SDK 1.2.x?) or does everything works with my configuration?
  2. What should i do/change to let my configuratio nwork with an Oracle 9 Lite database?

Any help appreciated.

Guy Received on Sun Nov 11 2001 - 02:55:56 CST