GUI-based Database management tools for Oracle?

From: Bae, Hyun-jik <imays_at_hitel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:12:07 +0900

I am using Oracle 8i Personal Edition.
I am already accustomed to SQL Server series whose databases, tables, users, views and so on are easily managed by Windows Explorer-like GUI management tool which is called "SQL Server Enterprise Manager". Now, I'd like to use a similiar one for Oracle but I cannot find it yet so I am struggling with 'create table, alter table blah blah..' with sqlplus and svrmgrl. Please reply me whether there are any way to manage database in GUI way, like SQL Server.
Thanks in advance.

Bae, Hyun-jik Received on Sun Nov 11 2001 - 21:12:07 CST