Problem installing Personal Oracle 8 on Win 98

From: Styoung <styoung_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2001 22:34:30 GMT

I've tried installing Oracle8I Personal Edition on Windows 98 twice but run into the exact same problem every time. The product install 100%, after that a Configuration Tools windows comes up telling me the following tools will be started automatically for you, It is recommended, although not required, that these tools be run successfully. In one of these step, a DOC screen opens up after which I immediately get a blue screen. Any ideas? Thanks! Received on Sun Nov 11 2001 - 16:34:30 CST