Which tablespace for temp table

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:18:48 -0500

I have to modify a table, that was build by an object type. In order to do that, I first create another temp table built with a similiar object type then insert data from the original table. The second step was to truncate the table and drop the table and original object type. The thirt step was to create the new table and put the original data back. My question is: because both temp and original table are very similar, can I create the temp table ( and the temp object type ) in the same tablesapce? Any disadvantage!

C chang Received on Sun Nov 11 2001 - 15:18:48 CST