Re: oracle on redhat 7

From: Artu G <s0560_at_qmail.pjwstk.waw.pl>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:57:28 +0100

Hi

I have installed Oracle 8i on RH 7.1 and create the database. It is use by more then 20 users at the same time and it works very stable.

I have installed some Oracle 8i on RH 6.2 and it works very stable as well.

If you'll have some questions about how to do it. Let me know.

---
Artur Gawrys
System Engineer