how to become SYSDBA - newbie

From: Juergen Tolksdorf <juergen.tolksdorf_at_de.twenty4help>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:23:57 +0100

Hello,

I´ve a big problem!
I cannot login to a Database as SYSDBA to shut down the database, cause I have not enough rights.
When I log on as User SYS I get the message tha I have not enough right. I must reboot the DB, cause it makes many problems ...

Has anyone a clue which Function/Role must be set to log on as Sysdba? The Database is startet on a cluster and I cannot reboot the whole cluster, cause on the cluster are other tasks running ...

fuck

thanx in advance for your help Received on Thu Nov 08 2001 - 14:23:57 CST