Re: Username and Password - Newbie

From: Stéphane Desautels <sdesautels_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:27:04 -0500

If I understand correctly, I should run SQP PLUS and enter sys as username and change_on_install as password. Then I guess I'll be prompted to change username and password immediately right?

What do you mean "once the database has been installed"? Isn't the database created automatically when I installed Developper 2000?

By the way, I got SCOTT and TIGER from my manuals...

Thx